COPD Home > Additional Information on Atrovent
- Upper respiratory tract infections (such as the common cold)
- Sinus infections
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs or bladder infections)
- Dry mouth.
- Atrovent HFA Side Effects
- Atrovent Inhalation Solution Side Effects
- Atrovent Nasal Spray Side Effects.)
Drug Interactions With AtroventThis drug can potentially interact with several other medicines (see Atrovent Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- An enlarged prostate (known medically as benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH)
- A bladder problem
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Atrovent and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Atrovent and Breastfeeding).