COPD Home > Combivent Warnings and Precautions
Understanding Combivent warnings and precautions prior to starting the medication can help ensure a safe treatment process. These include telling your healthcare provider immediately if your breathing problems become worse during treatment and avoiding the drug if you allergic to any of the active or inactive components. Combivent warnings and precautions also apply to people who are allergic to soybeans, peanuts, or soy lecithin.
Combivent: What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?
- An enlarged prostate (known medically as benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH)
- A bladder problem
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- A fast heart rate (tachycardia)
- An irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- Other types of heart disease, including congestive heart failure
- An overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism)
- Seizures or epilepsy
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant