COPD Home > Daliresp Dosage
The standard dose of Daliresp for treating chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is one 500-mcg tablet taken once a day. If this amount does not control your COPD symptoms or causes bothersome side effects, your healthcare provider may suggest a different medication. Try to take Daliresp at the same time each day to maintain an even level in your blood.
An Introduction to Dosing With DalirespThere is only one recommended dosage for Daliresp™ (roflumilast), regardless of your weight or the severity of your condition. As is always the case, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
Daliresp Dosage for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)The Daliresp dosage for COPD treatment is one 500-mcg (microgram) tablet taken once daily. No other dosing is currently recommended. Therefore, if Daliresp is not effective enough or is causing dangerous or bothersome side effects, your healthcare provider may recommend that you stop taking the medication.
General Information on Taking DalirespSome considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Daliresp include the following:
- Daliresp comes in tablet form. It is usually taken by mouth once a day.
- Try to take your Daliresp dose at the same time each day to keep an even level in your blood.
- It does not matter if you take this medicine with or without food.
- For this medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage of Daliresp, please talk to your healthcare provider or pharmacist.